TSOP48 and PLCC32 SMD footprints

Hi all, I’m looking for those parts as in the subject, no plcc32 found but there is already a tsop48 part , it is called sparkfun nand256 but not all pins are connected and I don’t know how to modify it creating a new part, I tried to do it but I’m unable, so no success.
Anyone can help me please? thanks in advance.

Your best bet would be to provide a data sheet for the parts you want and one of us may find or make a part. These two sets of tutorials on part making cover the current Fritzing version if you want to do it yourself

Peter

I need generic footprints, by the way the components are sst39vf3201c (tsop48) and AT27C512R (plcc32) . I’m unable.to create myself, so I’m asking help here to most skilled people😉

Generic footprints are not generally useful in that you need to make a part to use them. There don’t appear to be parts for either of these, I’ll look at making them.

Peter

I can use it for other components with the same footprints. Many thanks mate :handshake:

These should do what you want. As always before ordering boards print out the footprint at 1:1 scale and check it against a real part.

AT27C512R.fzpz (7.8 KB)

sst39vf3201c.fzpz (10.1 KB)

Peter

You are a wizard!!! Thank you very much! So can you draw a SOP44 footprint too? thanks in advance :beers:

Yes if you have a part. As noted footprints are not useful except as part of a complete part.

Peter

Sure M29F400BB can be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

This should do what you want. Note I couldn’t find a recommended pcb footprint so the footprint is from the package layout and thus should be checked (as always!) before ordering boards.

M29F400BB.fzpz (9.6 KB)

Peter

Thank you very much!