Searching for Terminal Block

That should be enough I think. You will get a part that looks like this

capture

where the two tabs connected by the red line connect to each other which is I think what is happening.

Peter

1 Like

Thats right. Its just a connector (input and output) Thanks

These parts should do what you want. Note pcb view is suppressed as not useful.

terminal-block-blue.fzpz (3.2 KB)

terminal-block-green.fzpz (3.2 KB)

terminal-block-grey.fzpz (3.2 KB)

Peter

Thank you. Is there a good YouTube toturial to learn how to do it? The color is all the same - gray

These two apply to current Fritzing versions. It however is not easy.

I lately learned there aren’t links to the videos in Old_Grey’s tutorial so you need to do a google search for the title and then they come up on YouTube.

Peter

1 Like

Thanks. That looks complicated. Ill need to learn this. Is there a way to edit the colors of the blocks? There all grey

There are three different parts, each with a different color in breadboard (grey, green and blue as requested.) Each color needs a new part.

Peter

They look like this when i import them.

Dragging them in to the sketch should render them as they appear in the appear in the image above, the only difference is the color in breadboard. The one selected above should be the green one in the image as indicated by the terminal block green title.

Peter

sadly not

This appears to be three instances of the grey part. For me on Fritzing1.0.2 on Win10 it looks like this: drag the blue part in to the sketch

then the green part

then the grey part

dragging another instance of the grey part will indeed make another grey part appear

Peter

it works now. Thank you. I had an older version as you. I bought the newest version and it works

Hey, i got 3 more Models that i would need as part. Could you do it for me? Im just to stupid xD
This is a radar probe: VEGAPULS 31

1. Vibration limit switch with pipe extension for liquids
    Vibrationsgrenzschalter mit Rohrverlängerung - Grenzstanddetektion von Flüssigkeiten - VEGASWING 63

@vanepp i would also pay for this work. If its possible to contact you

These two parts should do what you want.

vegapuls31.fzpz (20.0 KB)

vegaswing63.fzpz (13.9 KB)

Peter

1 Like