Over all pretty good but a few problems. The hole size in pcb is too small:
Hole size in gerber drill.txt file:
; NON-PLATED HOLES START AT T1
; THROUGH (PLATED) HOLES START AT T100
indicating the hole will be 0.020 in when the pin is 1.04mm (about 0.047in) so the module won’t fit. The layerIds are missing in breadboard and schematic svgs. This means the part won’t export as an image (it will be omitted from the image.) I went through and cleaned up the part like this:
rescale (to get the part to the standard scale)
Removed the text. The reason for this is that the user can add the text to pcb in the sketch if they want it, but must modify the part to remove the text if they don’t want it. So in general don’t include text in the pcb view. Adjusted the hole sizes to be 0.047in. In Inkscape (it is different for the other svg editors) pcb hole size is set by
hole-size = pad-diameter + (2 * stroke-width)
so I set stroke width to 20 (20 thou) and the diameter to 0.087in which will create a hole size of 0.047in which should fit the pin.
I recreated schematic with the Inskcape Fritzing schematic extension which creates schematics at the correct scale and with the correct colors and font sizes (normally schematic pins are set to grey, color can be set but usually is not.)
rescaled and set the layerId to breadboard.
Change label to M (for module)
Replace icon svg with breadboard
remove terminalIds from breadboard (it isn’t in the svg and isn’t needed!)