ESP8266, AHT2x and BME280 missing

Hi Peter,
fulfilled wishes get children, mostly like pigs…
though:
there are two more sensors and one board i would like to have, peter, maybe… ?
ESP8266-12F ( NodeMCU Lua Amica Modul V2, AZ-Delivery):
Dimensions-Board: 26 x 48 x 13 mm (WxLxH)
photo:

AHT2x:
Dimensions-Board: width:10,6mm length: 15,2mm.
the sensor itself: Manual, Page 1
Photo:

BME280 :
Dimensions-Board: width: 10,1mm lenght: 14,2mm (1mm shorter as AHT21)
the sensor itself: 2,5x2,5x0,93mm (WLH)

Photo:

All with 2,54mm Raster

Many thanks in advance, Peter.
So long
Pc

The node mcu is available here (not exactly the same but the pins appear identical) as NodeMCU V1.0-1.fzpz. If you are intending to make pcbs you need to check that the pcb footprint matches the board you have (it may not!)

Doesn’t appear to exist so a new part

AHT2x.fzpz (6.3 KB)

Is available here (a google search of the form “fritzing part BME280” will find it)

One or two parts isn’t worth learning to make parts for, but you are getting up to the level where you need to learn to make your own parts. These two tutorials (in the forums in the tutorials section) apply to the current versions of Fritzing.

I lately learned there aren’t links to the videos in Old_Grey’s tutorial so you need to do a google search for the title and then they come up on YouTube. As noted you probably need to learn even though it isn’t easy…

Peter

Hallo Peter,
awesome! Many thanks!
NodeMCU and BM280 are ok - i searched here in the forum for the parts, next time i will use duckduckgo), and sorry for wasting your time.

So long
Pc

You likely wouldn’t have found the node cpu. I have a collection of images of the various ESP32 parts I am aware of and found the match by scanning that then checking the pin lists.

Peter

Hi Peter,
well thought out, good concept. This is probably the only right way!

So long
Pc