Deneyap kart frti̇zi̇ng parçasi hazir

Merhaba yerli ve milli üretimimiz Deneyap kartı için kameralı ve kamerasız olmak üzere fritzing parçaları hazırladım umarım işinize yarar :hugs:

A part for one of the cards is here:

feel free to use it. These tutorials on parts making cover the current Fritzing version (many of the others around are for older Fritzing versions)

feel free to post asking for help (preferably with the problem .fzpz or .fzz file from Fritzing uploaded via the 7th icon from the left in the reply menu) as parts making is fairly complex. Google translate should help translate my tutorials which are text, Old_Grey’s video tutorials may be more of a problem.

Peter

via google translate

Merhaba yerli ve milli üretimimiz Kartlardan birinin bir kısmı burada:

kullanmaktan çekinmeyin. Parçalar hakkındaki bu öğreticiler mevcut Fritzing versiyonunu kapsar (diğerlerinin çoğu eski Fritzing versiyonları içindir)

Parça yapımı oldukça karmaşık olduğundan, yardım istemek için gönderi yayınlamaktan çekinmeyin (tercihen yanıt menüsünde soldan 7. simge ile yüklenen Fritzing’den .fzpz veya .fzz dosyasında). Google çeviri, öğreticilerimin metin olan çevirisine yardımcı olmalıdır, Old_Grey’in video eğitimleri daha çok sorun olabilir.

1 Like

I saw your part, thank you very much. But since this card is a Turkish card, I wanted to make it myself.

No harm in that, and while I can make a part from scratch, I rarely do, the card I posted was adapted from another ESP card that was similar because that is less work than starting from scratch. The tutorial I referenced does the same thing, started from an existing part and details the changes which is the usual way parts get made.

Peter