RJ45 part using a Homyl small pcb available?

I hav a simple RJ45 that I mounted in a Homyl Small PCB RJ45 board to convert it to o.1" spacing for my strip board. I cant find an accurate part for this combination. The small pcb used is:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079L6C96M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1#

I have perused the forum tutorials as to where I can find contributed parts but cannot find one location. I have googled this combination and failed also.

I have sumitted similiar requests on the forum for stripboards and and top views of components and was very impressed with the responses. I want to be learn hw search for these parts so I don’t bother you with these types of issues.

Please help me find this part if available and direct me to where I can learn to search for parts like these myself.

Thanks
Jim

To answer your second question first, a google search for

fritzing part Homyl Small PCB RJ45 Ethernet Connector Breakout Board Module

indicates there isn’t one. There is an incomplete one to make your own boards in projects (but no .fzz file only the .fz file which likely isn’t sufficient and doesn’t match what you have.) Sparkfun has one: bob00716 but no Fritzing part, so I’ll probably use that to make one as it has Eagle files.

Peter

This should do what you want

Sparkfun-bob00716-rj45-breakout.fzpz (8.0 KB)

Peter

Thank You

This is exactally what I need.

New but related question. Where are my bins (folder name and location) and can I re-organize them to make it easier for me to find them. I have been using the parts search technique.

Thanks
Jim

I generally use the mine parts bin, but it is possible to add bins (I’m not very clear on how though!) This forum post and possibly others may help (although it is about cleaning up from errors)

Peter