Help me to find some modules

hello good evening (infonesia), please help me find some modules,because I want to make a PCB to present to my school :_)

1.Amazon.com

2.Amazon.com

3.Amazon.com

4.https://www.amazon.com/diymore-Digital-Voltmeter-Ammeter-Red-Blue/dp/B08HQM1RMF/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=30DV8T4YLTTPK&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.ChoyYWpUl6dXNTAoUSe5dkdGLTZBdTJkBxMqGO98z8YQDGk5kn5kN6JiXPuHzjXVHlD-CKcOSBhTxrpxYgWrfwCxYBvuvOvcrwrEYfV1z_I3CnQ4eDKyzrU7DOLyrhRlzAuDvHfH75lh_Je7lmqs0A.UAw-y4iSaYMDoJBnwC21OOEcWiuD7TeUu0U_mEdTkIw&dib_tag=se&keywords=volt+ammeter&qid=1705144897&sprefix=volt+amm%2Caps%2C317&sr=8-5

5.Amazon.com

6.Amazon.com

In general a google search of the form “fritzing part part_no” (where part_no is replaced by the name of the part you want) will find any parts that are available. Only some in your list likely exist for the rest you would likely need to make custom parts. For 1 or 2 parts I will usually make them, but this list is too long and not of sufficient general interest to do that (it is too much work for not enough general gain.) The following two tutorials on making parts apply to current versions of Fritzing (although making parts is no where near easy!)

I lately learned there aren’t links to the videos in Old_Grey’s tutorial so you need to do a google search for the title and then they come up on YouTube.

Peter

Oh okay, thanks​:grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1: