Resizing Stripboards using the size option in the Inspector

I have a 56 column 24 row strip board and tried resizing the V4 strip boards in the inspector. I choose the “Basic Single Sided Stripboard”. Then set the strips to lay horizontal. reset the 70 columns to 56 and the 20 rows to 24.

Result:

The direction of the strips is correct as will as the 56 columns. Something is wrong with the row s the increased from 20 to 24.

Please advise.
Jim

Worked fine on Fritzing 0.9.10 on Win10. Either try it again

or maybe clear the user files:

There are two user directories (with your parts and the parts database) which don’t get touched during an install (to not affect your sketches during upgrades). On Windows they are in

c:\users\username\AppData\Fritzing\roaming\Fritzing (which is a hidden directory so you need to enable hidden directories in explorer) and

c:\Users\username\My Documents\Fritzing (where username is your windows id)

If you don’t have any parts or sketches you want to keep you can just delete those two directories and Fritzing will recreate them, or you can move them aside by renaming them if you want to keep something in them.

linux

~/Documents/Fritzing/parts
~/.config/Fritzing

Mac

/Users/username/Documents/Fritzing/parts
~/.config/Fritzing

Peter

I seem to remember a similar problem with some testing I did a year or so ago. That time it was a display glitch. After I saved the sketch, closed and reopened it, everything seemed correct. It was something to do with the exact sequence of row and column size changes.

Which version of Fritzing are you using?