EByte E70 parts

Hi all,
do you know if exists some parts like the E70 module?

Pin No Pin item Pin direction Pin application
1、2、3 GND Ground Ground electrode
4、5、6、7 NC Reserved pin Reserved, to be floated
8 VCC - Positive power reference of the module, voltage range:2.2V ~ 3.8V DC
9、10 GND Ground Ground electrode
11 PA_EN Output External PA control output, valid in high level (floatable)
12 LNA_EN Output External LNA control output, valid in high level (floatable)
13 M2 Input M2, M1, M0 jointly decide the 8 working modes; an external 1k protective resistor shall be connected in series when in use.
14 RESET Input Module reset pin,valid in low level
15 GND Ground Ground electrode
16 AUX Output It is used to indicate the module operation status, for user to wake up the external MCU, the module outputs low level during self-checking and initialization at power on, it can be configured as open-drain output or pull-up output,please refer to parameter setting part (can be floated)
17 TXD Output It also can be usedas TTL serial port output connecting to external RXD input pin. It can be configured as open-drain or push-pull input,please refer to parameter setting part
18 TCKC Input JTAG TCKC
19 TMSC Input JTAG TMSC
20 RXD Input TTL serial port input connecting to external TXD pin. It can be configured as open-drain or high pull input, please refer to parameter setting part.
21 M1 Input M2,M1, M0 jointly decide the 8 working modes;(Cannot be floated,it can be grounded when not used)
22 M0 Input M2,M1, M0 jointly decide the 8 working modes;(Cannot be floated,it can be grounded when not used)
23 GND Ground Ground electrode
24 ANT - Antenna (50Ω characteristic impedance)

Thanks RM

This part should do what you want. Note before ordering boards print the pcb footprint out at 1:1 scale and compare it to a real part to make sure it fits. This was created from the data sheet (I don’t have one to test) and thus may not be correct. Also the pin numbers match the data sheet pin numbers (and the internal pin numbers are therefore different.)

ebyte-E70-433T14S2.fzpz (7.1 KB)

Peter

Hi,
It seems all ok.
Thanks a lot, RM

Is it possible to get the SMD part on Breadboard visualization?
Thanks again RM

It is possible, but I don’t see a point to doing it. The current part is the typical output for an smd part (an adapter board that converts it to fit in a breadboard.) I don’t see anything useful to do with an SMD part in breadboard. If you explain what you want to, do perhaps I will reconsider.

Peter

Hi vanepp,
It’s true, I must explain the request.
I created a 3D-printed socket to adapt all the series of e70 s2 (with various frequencies) to the breadboard, and the connection pins are visible. By following the wire, It’s like connecting directly to the SMD.

Thanks for your time RM

I would need the mapping of pins to breadboard connectors to do anything useful with this. For instance it appears from the picture that only 4 of the 6 end pins have connections I would need to know what those pins are and to which breadboard row they are supposed to go. A list of the pins with which breadboard row they should go to would do it (and even then I’m not sure this is worth doing as it isn’t general purpose unlike the module which can be bought!) You could also edit the breadboard svg your self to do what you want. Instructions for doing so are available in this tutorial (although it is not easy.)

the easiest way to do it would be to modify the current carrier to match the layout of the adapter to add blank pins where needed if needed. It looks like the current carrier should be pretty close (and prehaps identical!) if you ignore the unused pins, as the 6 end pins are split between the top and bottom adapter rows which looks to be what you have and assuming the first and last pins of the 6 on the end are unused as it appears the current adapter should do what you want without change.

Peter

Thanks, Peter,
I will try to follow your instructions, if I need some help, I will write here.
Thanks again RM

In case you aren’t aware of this, hovering over a pin (in any view) will bring up the pin description (as long as it is defined in the part which it is in this case)

here I moved the mouse over pin 15 (red arrow) which brings up the pin description (green circle) that may help in identifying the pins (which as noted, it looks like may be correct to do what you want now with no changes to the part!)

Peter

Hi,
thanks for your support, I modified the text and the pointer to the elements, now It’s more readable for me.

And the pin follow the position of my board.

Thanks again RM