Do we have STM32 Nucleo-144 MB1137 generic part for Fritzing?

I find Fritzing very functional for Arduino-based prototyping.
I see that it misses STM32 related parts.

In the preinstalled library of Fritzing 0.9.6 2021-02-21(Ubuntu, flaptak) I see that only Nucleo-64 exists, it is named STM32_Nucleo_board.fzp.

I see a draft of Nucleo-144 at NUCLEO Card H755ZI-Q (MB1363 reference board). @daiman, do you have any updates on the model?
Also I see a good variant of Nucleo-32 at GitHub .

third-party Nucleo-32

Do we have somewhere stable and verified fzp/fzpz model files for Nucleo-144, MB1137 reference board?

It doesn’t appear so. As noted in the post the Carte NUCLEO H755ZI-Q.fzpz isn’t actually a Fritzing part as it lacks the connectors. It is possible to turn it in to a Fritzing part if there is interest however.

Peter

1 Like

Here is a part for the Nucleo-144, MB1137. PCB only has the breakout pads (not the connectors) and some of the pin names may be wrong depending on what your solder bridges/jumpers are set to.

Nucleo-144-MB1137.fzpz (85.8 KB)

Peter

1 Like

It is fantastic. Gigantic work done. Thanks!
I miss Arduino (middle headers) on PCB, but they will make Schematic not usable.
Not sure what is better - to have breakout pads (as you already done) and/or to have Arduino connectors added.

In breadboard and schematic all connectors are present, including the Arduino ones (that is why it is so large), it isn’t a problem to add the Arduino connectors to pcb, they just didn’t appear to be useful there. You could (although I’m not sure why you would want to) attach the board to a pcb via the breakout connectors, as they are pads without connectors and you could solder headers in to them to attach the board to the pcb (I almost suppressed pcb completely but for that projected use!) You can’t do that with the Arduino pins because they are in female headers, you would have to desolder the connectors and that seems unlikely to be successful.

Peter

1 Like