DHT22 library as pictured

Please help, I’ve been looking in the search and haven’t found the DHT22 library as shown in this picture. if anyone has something like this please share it with me.

That particular part has been taken down for some reason. We would need a pointer to the web site for the module you have, as there are modules with Vcc Gnd data and Vcc data Gnd (as the above) available and you would need the correct module (and one of us would likely need to make the part!)

Peter

Hi,
I have created this:
DHT22 Humidity and Temperature Sensor.fzpz (11.7 KB)
regards
Johannes

Here are two parts, one for the module you pictured and one for the other variant.

Note you need to use the part that matches the pinout of the module you have.

DHT22-gnd-vcc-dta-module.fzpz (8.4 KB)

DHT22-vcc-dta-gnd-module.fzpz (6.9 KB)

Peter

1 Like

thanks for all the responses :grinning:

Can we please have the DHT21 library as well? i searched all over but couldn’t manage to find it. heres the model

it should be around the same as the DHT22 except the black color.

One of the parts above should do you. The pins will be the same presumably and it isn’t worth making a new part for cosmetic differences as all Fritzing cares about is the connections.

Peter

Makes sense. Is there anyway I could edit the colors of the model via editing app? I’m willing to go the extra mile for the cosmetic preference.

You can edit the breadboard svg with an svg editor and then remake the part although that isn’t particularly easy. This tutorial has the steps involved.

Peter

Much appreciated! love all the attention you put in the forum, i’ve been scouring for parts for the past few hours and you’ve been a real life saver.
Thank you very much for your time and efforts.

dht22_6042e559f6c854f9ae0e529623a64313_2_breadboard
I’ve done it! just replace the DHT22 breadboard and icon svg’s located in documents/fritzing/parts/svg/user/ with this svg and its good to go.