Controler motor, DC, BTS7960B, H-bridge, max 43A

Has anyone this part ?
BTS7960B - Controler motor, DC, BTS7960B, H-bridge, max 43A, Multicolor - eMAG.ro

Kind,
Dacian

Doesn’t look to be a part for the chip, there is a module here

but you look to want the chip. I’ll make one in a bit.

edit

There are two cases, which one do you want? The P-TO-263-7 SMD case or the P-TO-220-7 TO220 through hole case?

Peter

1 Like

This version i need SMD version HW-039. Can you help us ?
Also with the PCB because i want to integrated on a board.

I can do that, it is likely to take a while because I am busy though.

Peter

1 Like

Super. I am waitting. Thank You!

OK, assuming I understand correctly, you appear to want the motor driver board. So here is a part with some of pcb included. The motor connections are high current and better off on the screw terminals on the motor driver so they aren’t on pcb. The driver interface is set up so that you can attach a 8 pin IDC ribbon cable between your board and the motor driver (which can also be mounted on your pcb if desired.) Note the 4 mounting holes for the motor driver are not drilled by default. If you don’t need them they will appear only on the silkscreen. If you do want them you need to drag a hole from core parts/pcb in to your sketch, position it over the circle in silkscreen and set the size to 3mm. The hole part in your sketch will cause the mounting holes to be drilled (without someone who doesn’t want them having to change the part to delete them!) Here is what pcb looks like:

The motor connections don’t appear in pcb so there is no connection to the motor driver board. The control connector (circled in green) appears on your pcb. An IDC ribbon cable connects your board to the motor driver board (which as noted can be mounted on your pcb if desired.) That gets the control lines from you pcb to the motor driver board.

drv-1012.fzpz (14.4 KB)

Peter

1 Like