Arduino nano rp2040 parts

Here are two parts for the Arduino NANO pr2040 CONNECT that @jorgechacblogspot asked for (in an unrelated thread.) There are two parts, although only the tht variant is likely useful at present as they don’t appear to be selling the no headers version so far. If they start selling a no headers version the SMD variant would allow you to solder the module to your board (as would unsoldering the headers …)

edit updated to add the bar above reset in schematic on both boards.

Arduino-nano-rp2040-tht.fzpz (31.4 KB)

Arduino-nano-rp2040-smd.fzpz (31.3 KB)

the difference is that in the SMD part pcb has pads for soldering to the pads on the module and you can put them on both sides of the board. The THT version has holes for .1 connectors which are mounted on the module currently being sold.

Peter

1 Like

There is a free part available on the Arduino site linked from the product page but it has a variety of problems. Here is a corrected version along with an smd version. I’ll leave a pointer on the Arduino site to this post in case they want to update and take the rp2040 part.

Arduino Nano 33 IOT-tht.fzpz (17.2 KB)

Arduino Nano 33 IOT-smd.fzpz (17.0 KB)

Peter

How can i Get the Raspberry Pi PICO PR2040?

It should be available on the RPI site (as they originally made it) but the SMD version is only available here I think (the RPI folks only wanted one version)

Peter

Hi in the link below you will find Fritzing parts for Raspberry pi pico original, H and W. It is official site.

https://www.raspberrypi.com/documentation/microcontrollers/raspberry-pi-pico.html

arduino nano rp2040 connect is different from raspberry pi pico.

Correct, but there is a Fritzing part for that available on the Arduino web site and it is unclear which the OP wanted.

Peter