A4988 driver expansion card

hello
I would like to use the equivalent of an A4988 driver expansion card on fritzing, but I haven’t found one on the internet personally.

Does anyone know where I can find one or how to make one please ?

Cordially

This should do what you want.

A4988-driver-expansion-card.fzpz (15.4 KB)

Peter

1 Like

hello

I have the drivers which refuse to plug into the card and I only have the A4988 driver which plugs into the breadbord with the DRV1 which refuses.

do you have any idea why sometimes components refuse to connect and how to fix this ?

Cordially

The headers on the expansion board are not connectors and thus won’t connect (mostly because it is not useful) although the driver module can be placed over the headers. As to the parts not connecting, likely the part is misconfigured, if you upload the .fzpz file one of us will have a look at it.

Peter

Hello
Here is a file as an example with two drivers not connecting and a third connecting.

file exemple.fzz (103.9 KB)

Cordially

The middle part needs to be moved to connect:

click on the part and move it one row horizontally and it connects:

The left most part has a corrected version here:

Peter

Hello
I would need one last component which is another driver expansion card of this model:

Is it available ?

Cordially

This should do what you want. Note the grove connector for the stepper may be wrong as there is no documentation on its pin out so I used the order on the A4988 connector.

keyes-4988-breakout.fzpz (11.0 KB)

Peter