Share your custom made parts here

Finally found the setting to allow new users to upload files. Please try again! :slight_smile:

Ok, for a better overview I have now separated the “parts” category into “parts help” and “parts submit”.
Instead of commenting on this post, please create a new topic in the “parts submit” category.

Thanks for the suggestion to @uaneme!

My first attempt at making parts. Hope you can use them, as it took me a long time…

Panasonic_Choke_inductor_ELC09D8R7. .fzpz (8.0 KB)

Another. Traco TSR-1 DC/DC
(as a new user, I can only upload one at a time)

TSR_1-2450-DC-DC.fzpz (10.0 KB)

1 Like

and yet Upright_Rectifier_ Diode.fzpz (6.6 KB)
another…

I don’t know much about this part as I didn’t make it, but this is the same Songle Relay as someone else made but with the dimension errors corrected.

Corrections
PCB view - pin position errors corrected so it now matches the datasheet.
https://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/man/20084141716341001RelayX1.pdf
Breadboard - pins moved so that it now mates to the 0.100" spacing of the breadboard on all pins.

songle relay.fzpz (11.0 KB)

Arduino Uno (Rev3)-upsidedown.
This is the same part in the part bin but flipped upside down so you can place it on top of the PCB.
You can manually put the original part on the top of a PCB in Fritzing but all the text is reversed, so I flipped the PCB UNO svg and flipped back all the text.

Arduino Uno (Rev3)-upsidedown.fzpz (49.1 KB)

UPDATED PART HERE

That actually looks fantastic! At least for me, as I’m a beginner in this field and I hope I’ll do something like this myself one day :slight_smile:

TB6560-Stepper-motor-driver-Arduino_b84191f4ce6d1ca5a1e05f569c021254_5.fzp (7.8 KB)
Hi everybody. Some days ago I bought a TB6560-stepper-driver for Arduino. Then I decided to create the breadboard in Fritzing for my projects. Now I have the opportunity to share with you.

1 Like

Hi once again! I haven’t created anything myself yet, but recently I came across this site and they have published there 3d models they do with their scanners. I mean, it’s just a lot of inspiration, isn’t it?

MCP9700-ETO_Temperature_Sensor.fzpz (6.7 KB)
HIH4000-00X_Humidity_Sensor.fzpz (7.7 KB)

Hi all these are my first 2 parts, a temperature sensor (MCP9700-E/TO) and a Humidity sensor (HIH4000-001).

I created all 3 view for the sensors. Please can someone check if I did the right work? thank you for help

seeed_grove_Touch_Sensor.fzpz (9.5 KB)
seeed_grove_Rotary_Angle_Sensor.fzpz (10.3 KB)

Hi all these are my 2 parts, 2 sensor of Seeed Grove (rotary, touch sensors ).

I created all 3 view for all the sensors. Please can someone check if I did the right work? thank you for help

seeed_grove_Sound_Sensor.fzpz (10.4 KB)
seeed_grove_Magnetic_Switch.fzpz (10.8 KB)

Hi all these are my 2 parts, 2 sensor of Seeed Grove ( magnetic, noise sensors ).

I created all 3 view for all the sensors. Please can someone check if I did the right work? thank you for help

Not too bad, but you have a few problems: In breadboard the pins are not on .1 centers (that is OK if in real life they also aren’t on .1 centers, but that seems less than likely). Schematic you should eliminate the nc (which I’m assuming is no connection) from the pins and probably label the signal connection as signal. You also need to set a connectorxterminal in the schematic svg to place the connection point on the end of the pin. The definition is in the fpz file, but isn’t present in the schematic.svg and thus the wires connect to the middle of the pin (which isn’t correct). I usually use a .01 by .01 rectangle with fill=none as a terminal.

Peter

why i cant use it? is it bcs .fzp?

Yes, the file is only the fzp file, to work it also needs the four svg files zipped as an fzpz file. The original poster would need to post the entire part …

Peter

@Steelgoose By chance, do you have a couple of 10 pin picoblade connectors in your bucket?

I’m not sure it is a picoblade connector, but is is 10 pin connector at a right angle. The is attached to a ribbon.

While I’m not SteelGoose there are picoblade connectors in core (not 10 pin that I can see though) so making one shouldn’t be a big deal. What is the pin spacing and what does it connect to (if its for an lcd it may be a ffc connector). I’m assuming smd because most of the fine pitch ones are.

Peter

Thanks Peter, It is for a 5 button board for an LCD. It connects to a HDMI driver board via a ribbon cable. I can attach a photo if you’d like?