Yep that looks to have fixed the bus issues. I did some more clean up though
1) global breadboardbreadboard to breadboard (as the svg layerId is breadboard) and if the layers don't match the svg export function wion't export the part.
2) remove terminalId from breadboard connector defs (they aren't in the svg and not needed they are needed in the schematic definition though)
3) Bus defs in the fzp file cleaned up, and refer to pins that no longer exist and the ids are redundant without pins (not a problem, just messy and waste space). Renamed the bus ids to reflect what the bus is.
1) in pcb.svg reversed groups copper0/copper1 to be copper1/copper0 (as that is the order for smd parts)
2) Increased the hole size from 0.028in to .038 for .1 square pins.
3) Converted silks screen from white to black so it shows in Inkscape.
Then I created a new part and changed the pin type from female to male so you can see the difference (either will work, but there are cosmetic differences between the two). The female type on parts is usually for a pin that would overlap if you placed the part on the breadboard (a female pin won't connect to the breadboard if it is on top of it, a male pin will). Then I created the sketch below with both parts in a typical test setup to verify everything is OK. The two parts will be in the temp parts bin and can be exported to get you the individual parts to see what changes I have made.
IchigoJam_test.fzz (199.0 KB)