What size parts (wattage) and what type (SMD or through hole?) - not listed on BOM

I’m trying to figure out what parts I need to get that are listed on the BOM, and the list has parts like this:

|1|Ceramic Capacitor|package 100 mil [THT, multilayer]; voltage 6.3V; capacitance 100nF|
|12|Electrolytic Capacitor|package 100 mil [THT, electrolytic]; voltage 6.3V; capacitance 10µF|
|1|10kΩ Resistor|package THT; pin spacing 400 mil; bands 4; tolerance ±5%; resistance 10kΩ|
|1|6.8kΩ Resistor|package THT; pin spacing 400 mil; bands 4; tolerance ±5%; resistance 6.8kΩ|
|25|100kΩ Resistor|package THT; pin spacing 400 mil; bands 4; tolerance ±5%; resistance 100kΩ|
|11|22Ω Resistor|package THT; pin spacing 400 mil; bands 4; tolerance ±5%; resistance 22Ω|
|1|RFM12b HopeRF Transceiver||
|1|Generic double row female header - 6 pins|package THT; pin spacing 0.1in (2.54mm); hole size 1.0mm,0.508mm; form ♀ (female); row double; pins 6|
|12|Audio Jack (TRS) 3.5mm|package 4Ucon 08780 [THT]; size 3.5 mm; channels Stereo (TRS)|

For the things like the resistor, it doesn’t say what wattage they are if they are through hole, and if they are SMD, what size is needed, which corresponds with wattage? I see it lists “pin spacing” and “4 bands” which means they are through hole, but the board could be made with surface mount with the same spec’d parts, so I still need to know.

Does anyone know how or where to identify this? I looked at the parts under fritzing program and it doesn’t mention anything about wattage for the resistors or sizes.

You list the info you need…

If questionalbe, look at the Part in the Inspector.

May as well look up what THT, SMD acronym’s stand for…