Web Based Software

I teach students and would like to use Fritzing with them; however, the students use Google Chromebooks and do not have administration rights to download and install the software. In working with Arduino on the Google Chromebook, the Arduino coding program has a web-based option, so there is nothing they need to download and install. This would be a wonderful feature for Fritzing to allow access to a more diverse audience.

1 Like

That could be great but does the program and all part take a lot of data ?? . arduino web editor is very light

Hallo TeacherSteve,

yes, this will be my wish, too.

I have used the fritzing software for chema and layout with windows. But since the beginning of 2022 i use only chromebook from Lenovo, with chromeOS.

I am locking for an komatible software, because i have some good chemas und layouts of times from unter working windows.

And an question; which software i can use for programming the arduino code? But i have some good code, that i have programmed in the windows version . Can i portable that old code to the new programming software on Andriod, or better it is ChromeOS, an version like the android OS.

Thanks to all.

Juergen B. from germany