Update of the STM32F103C8T6 in core parts

Below is an improvement of the current STM32F103C8T6 blue pill part in core. The present part lacks pcb (and in fact is an SMD part at present) and the pin numbering was out of order. It lacked a description, and had various other problems such as non standard colors and stroke widths. I changed the labels in breadboard to match one of the generic blue pill boards from Ebay and changed the name on the pins to match the board and the description to be the full list of possible pin parameters from the pinout diagram at the blue pill site. PCB now has the 40 I/O connectors suitable for .1 headers (it used to be the SMD CPU chip which isn’t useful in this case). The reason for this post is to give folks that are using the part a chance to object to me asking for it to be changed in core as this part will likely require rerunning the traces in schematic because it has changed (I think for the better, but you may disagree). This is set as a new part so you can load it beside the one currently in core (which can be found by searching for “STM32F103C8T6” in parts search, I added blue pill as a tag so that should find it in future too). Please have a look and comment here if you wish.

STM32F103C8T6.fzpz (51.5 KB)

Peter

1 Like

Thank You Peter, I used found a couple of other BulePill.fzpz and this one worked with the headers.