I found a few issue with your part. The biggest problem was that the breadboard svg did not contain the “breadboard” layer id specified in the part definition. That “appears” to work in Fritzing, but means that any export to an svg image excludes the graphics for the part. The breadboard svg also contained “px” units for font sizes, and the whole drawing was using dimensions in “px”. “px” (or other) units in the font sizes can cause the text to change size unexpectedly. It is technically valid SVG, but Fritzing does not handle it. “px” units for the drawing can cause the whole part to rescale when Fritzing attempts to “guess” how many pixels match to real world units (inches or mm).
The connector ids should start at 0, not at (0, 1, 2 instead of 8, 9, 10). The general rule for the schematic view, is to keep it small. Also use a minimal amount of text (other than pin numbers and labels), and keep the text fairly generic. Any properties of the part can be included in the part label, when wanted, but anything included directly in the part graphics can not be removed, so more flexible to leave optional text out.
The pcb graphics should have a silkscreen boarder, to show the area being taken up by the part on the pcb, and the size should match (close to) the physical part. The pcb svg drawing dimensions look like they were carried over from the original part.
Here is a version of the part with those changes, ‘optimized’ svg, and the variant property changed to “TTP223B”, so that it can be included in the part labels. I also changed the part label to the more generic and shorter “Sensor”. The label is what Fritzing uses as a “prefix”, adding numbers to the end when more than one part with the same label exists in a sketch.
The module id in this part is still the same, so any previous version will need to be removed from the parts bins before this one will load.
TTP223b_Capactitive_Touch_Sensor.fzpz (4.5 KB)