Teensy LC part for Fritzing

Hi all, im using a Teensy LC in a project and didn’t find a Fritzing part for it. Did anyone build one? The Teensy 3.x are quite uncomfortable to use because the pins don’t connect to the breadboard. I would create/edit myself but no experience …
Regards,
Lars

Hello, Welcome…
Sorry for the late reply…
The core parts has female pins, so the part not connecting to breadboard.

Check this… If it works…
Teensy 3.1.fzpz (17.1 KB)

Thanks a lot. I already figured out that you can just change the connectors to male. I compared the teensy with the Arduino nano in the board editor and then changed it on the teensy accordingly.

I decided to undertake making this part, after all, how hard could it be?

Half way through making it, I decided it was too much work, since I didn’t need the part myself. But I stuck with it since I had already spent time on it.

I created a new teensy breadboard svg and changed/edited the schematic view svg. There is a slight difference in the pin outs and I think I fixed those. While making these changes, I noticed the 2nd row (from top) of 4 connectors on the left side were not spaced correctly. They are 0.015 inch off in the vertical axis, so I corrected that. The pcb view svg is off as well on those connectors, so I fixed that too. As was, I would think it would produce a pcb where those 4 pins wouldn’t exactly line up.

I think I have everything correct, but if another forum user could run it thru the parts checker script, I would appreciate it.

Randy

Teensy-LC.fzpz (21.2 KB)

Thank-you Randy,

I appreciate your work on this; it’s my go-to dev board now…!

@RacingtoMars - Glad you like it.

Please check that the PCB pin spacing is correct - by printing out a PCB image and lining the actual part up with the image. As I said, I corrected a pin spacing issue, but have not tested it since I don’t own one of these boards.

Randy