Surface mount 18650 holder

I couldn’t find any surface mount 18650 holder, can anyone make this in Fritzing?

I made a 18650 SMD battery holder some time in the past. A google search from “fritzing part 18650 battery holder” should find it. At that point you can either buy the part that exists already or modify it to what you want.

Peter

How do I increase the distance between the pads by 3.81mm (one and a half breadboard holes)?
I’ve been watching the videos from your reply to my other thread, I can’t figure out how to do this simple task, I’ve been dragging stuff in the Part Editor like an ape…

You need to use an svg editor such as Inkscape to edit the svg file to make the change. Parts editor can’t modify svg files. As I said parts creation is complex and takes a lot of time and effort to learn. You may want to try my tutorial set as it walks you through making modifications to a part, as I recall Old_Greys are less specific.

Peter

How goes the battle? You may be best to post the .fzpz file you are trying to modify along with the direction you need to move the connectors the 0.15in and I can demonstrate how to do that using Inkscape. This is a reasonably simple task, but still daunting if you haven’t done it before and are new to Inkscape.

Peter

Hey. Still can’t find that SMD 18650 holder you mentioned above.
Would you please share it here?

Thanks.

It is here

Peter