STM32407VG Discovery Fritzing Folder

Hi Friends!

Im new at using Fritzing. I need STM32407VG Fritzing folder to use it. I serch on google but I could not find any ready folder. Can anyone share it with me? Thank you!

It doesn’t appear there is a fritzing part (at least a search for “fritzing part stm32f4discovery” doesn’t turn one up.) There is a good mechanical drawing available in one of the ST manuals, but it is a complex part and will take a lot of time to make.

edit:

The exercise gods have smiled on you (if not on me.) Since I come in muscles aching and brain mush, making parts is about all I’m good for, with the result a part for this device is almost finished.

edit2:

The part:

edit3: @Old_Grey made a new version of this part (with the board in hand) for a tutorial and discovered that my part is 2mm too high (which makes the connectors in the wrong place.) As well he copied the logos and text which I had not. So I have corrected my original part (and corrected an incorrect pin label in schematic) and shamelessly swiped OldGrey’s logos and text to create this new part. There is no functional difference (except the incorrect label in schematic) though:

STM32407VG-Discovery.fzpz (43.7 KB)

There is no pcb view as it doesn’t appear useful for anything (and is more work.)

Peter