Some way of installing >=V1.0.0 on Raspberry PI OS

I don’t mind contributing money to get a download but I would really appreciate if
a) There was an appimage for aarch64 or whatever works on Raspberry PI.
b) That the webpage showed the correct information about which 64-bit architectures that was available for Linux.

I think the only current way to do this is to build from source (which isn’t all that easy.) There used to be Raspberry PI ports for older versions available from folks who had done that, don’t know about 1.0.1 though (as it is relatively new, but has important bug fixes!)

Peter

I have started messing with a docker build environment for rpi. I dont know if I have time or patience to finalize it though. Only time will tell :slight_smile:

In addition it isn’t easy to build Fritzing from source (there is documentation but it is old, and hasn’t so far been updated for the addition of the simulator which adds nspice to the mix. Finding a prebuilt version would certainly be less work if there is one. There are for Fritzing 0.9.3b which is the latest I know of but someone may have done 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 by now as I haven’t looked at this in 3 or 4 years now. Good luck!

Peter