Solved: Place Part on Top

I want to create a part by loading an Arduino Protoboard and placing a tiny breadboard on top.

I can’t seem to find any way of ordering the parts - the breadboard always goes underneath.

Edit I just found the Raise and Lower Menu item

I think it has something to do with the arduino not having ‘headers’ at the bottom

so the Arduino is at the same height as the breadboard (or even lower) and the protoboard should be placed on top of the arduino (not on the breadboard). If that makes sense?

So the arduino ‘should’ then be placed besides the breadboard. Could…

And the proto shield on top of the arduino.
Although you may have something else in mind.

I don’t know if it is meant like this by design.

Hello,
I have the same problem you mentioned, the send down or up options are not accepted by the breadboard, did you find a solution that you can please share?

Your best bet is to upload the sketch (the .fzz file, upload is 7thicon from the left in the reply menu) so we can see what is happening. That said breadboards are always on the bottom. Certain parts (such as the Ardunos) ate modified to be semi breadboard so raise and lower will work even with the breadboard. If the part you are trying to use isn’t so modified it probably won’t appear anywhere but on top of the breadboard.

Peter