I don’t know if anyone faced this problem before,
because I facing this MOST of the times, creating new PCB for SMD…
First I thought, It’s due to my setting or editing, But it also Happening with core parts…
- Editing for new parts, SMD pads are getting bigger. (maybe fritzing adding stroke for copper shape)
- Only happening with, Copper pads, with fill shapes, without outline/stroke.
When I extracted svg from core parts svg, having problem most of the time without editing…
When I copy from PCB folder maybe all are working fine, But a simple edit (or save as new) on AI, Problem continues…
Some how I manage to edit on Inkscape. But, It’s a very ***** app. Not very user friendly as AI…
Why I don’t want to use Inkscape:
- No global shortcut available, doesn’t even import all AI shortcuts.
- Changing object name doesn’t save…!!!
- Moving/Rotate or “Resize page to selection”, making the whole PCB smaller…!!! WTH…!!!
Here, two PCB svg file,
- Edited with Inkscape. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EFMb5oODHg-lVUm9Lu5rucPWANXyPv0R
- After Inkscape editing, just Save as new with AI. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ki2haUEeCdM9nnF6D2E40WaDGc3kth1O
I’m sure there is a bug on Fritzing…!!!