SIM800L GSM module

Has anyone created this part or could someone please create it for me?

Welcome aboard! A google search for “fritzing part sim800l” turns up this part, which lacks terminalIds in schematic which causes the wire to connect to the middle of the pin if it isn’t connecting straight in, but otherwise appears to work:

https://github.com/ExploreEmbedded/ExploreEmbedded-Fritzing-Parts-Library/blob/master/SIM800L%20BO/SIM800L%20BO.fzpz

Download the above .fzpz file and use File->open in Fritzing to load it in to the mine parts bin and you have the part.

Peter

Hi Dear:
I am looking to download the fritzing part for SIM800L V2
but i can’t find it ,can you pleas help me??

This should do what you want.

sim800Lv2-evb.fzpz (15.4 KB)

Peter

please have you the sim808 gprs module ?

You would need to provide a web page pointing to which sim808 module (with pinouts and preferably a mechanical drawing.) There does not appear to currently be such a part so it would need to be made.

Peter

I have encountered a similar problem recently, and I am trying to solve it.

I am wondering why anyone would be looking for this part. I mean, I get it, the original post was from 2 years ago and it might have been a valid request then, but it’s a little dated now in 2022.

I worked with a SIM800 before, it’s a 2G module. The 2G network was shut down over a year ago where I live (great lakes region, United States). The 3G network will be shut down in a couple of years here too. So if you’re looking to do anything long term, you need to be looking at 4G or 5G networks.

I was working on a SIM7600, but never finished it. It wouldn’t take much work to finish it if you’d be interested, just ask…

Randy

2G is still activated in Europe and it seems that 3G will be shut down before 2G see also Macht es noch Sinn im Jahr 2018 für 2G-Module zu entwickeln? - Funkinfrastruktur / Wireless infrastructure - Hiveeyes and OpenCelliD - Largest Open Database of Cell Towers & Geolocation - by Unwired Labs

Boardass
Bro thats illegal

What are you suggesting is illegal?

Peter