Select LED's not possible?

Hi :grinning:
who can help me I can’t choose the LED’s and color there is only one 10mm ? :thinking:

best regards

Matthias

Welcome aboard! I suspect your problem is you need to drag the led out of the parts bin in to the sketch before Inspector (the lower right window) will let you modify colors and packages. It does however look like there is only a single 10mm LED from Sparkfun in core parts and it doesn’t appear to come in colors. The standard red LED in core parts doesn’t come in 10mm (that probably wasn’t a common size when it was made) but does have a wide selection of colors when dragged in to a sketch.

Peter

I tried that too.

But just say, “Family sparkfun LED.”

Matthias

Here are a few variants of the core LED

the color is set by the color pull down menu in Inspector on the left. Here are the Sparkfun LEDs (only one of which is 10mm and its only color appears to be white the others are different packages.

it is probably possible to add a 10mm package to the core LEDs (which would provide the colors) but it has not been done yet. I’d suggest using the core leds to get the colors you want and just assume they are 10mm in size (if the pcb footprint is wrong that would be another problem.)

Peter