Search OPA454 operational amplifier

Hi there,

I am looking for the OPA454 operational amplifier for my circuit. Unfortunately, I do not find any pin compatible with the OP. Has anyone created one or is there at least one that is so similar?

Here is the data sheet of the OP:

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/opa454.pdf

Greetings Volker

This one was a challenge due to the heat pad which needs to be on both sides of the board. As a result this part will only work on the top of the board (changing it to the bottom doesn’t work.) In addition the mask on the heat pad is wrong. Due to a Fritzing limitation I don’t know of a way to mask copper in a part, so the two ends of the pad that are supposed to be masked are not. As always print out the footprint at 1:1 scale and check it against a real part before ordering boards.

OPA454.fzpz (6.4 KB)

Peter

Hi Peter,
you delivered very good work there.
Can you download the parts you designed?

Greetings Volker

I don’t think I understand this correctly, yes I could download the part, although I already have a copy of it, but I expect that isn’t what you meant.

Peter

Hi Peter,
I meant if it is possible to offer all the components you designed together as a download.

Greetings Volker

Eventually, (if I ever figure out how github works :slight_smile: ) I will submit them to core parts. For now a google search of the form “fritzing part OPA454” as an example, will find the copy in the forums as well as find any other parts other people have made available. Some of my parts have been submitted to core, but when I do that I then get my forked repository out of sync with the master. I have some suggestions on what I should be doing but I haven’t gotten to trying them yet.

Peter