Routeur solaire

Bonjour je recherche une personne pour la réalisation de plusieurs carte:

Merci par avance

Here’s a solid state relay:

SSR-FOTEK.fzpz (32.1 KB)

I don’t know what amperage you’re using but, apart from the breadboard image, that’s probably irrelevant.

Super merci à toi pour le composant. En plus sait justement un 40A

Here are the other two requested parts (neither of which existed.)

10mm-light-emitting-module.fzpz (6.9 KB)

LSA-H3P40YB.fzpz (10.4 KB)

note this one has pcb suppressed as being not useful (the connections are all screw terminals.)

Peter

Super merci pour c’est deux circuit de plus. Il en manque plus qu’une

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000382480848.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.51.66b75e5bIGZM4n&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra

Pour 10mm-light-emitting-module on peut faire comment pour changé la couleur en jaune et vert ?

There isn’t sufficient information available to make a part for this (and it is missing in the initial request.) There doesn’t appear to be any connection information available on the web which makes it impossible to make a part. As to the LED while new parts could be made for other colors it isn’t worth the effort. The other colors are identical except for the color and color isn’t worth making a new part for.

Peter

via google translate:

Il n’y a pas suffisamment d’informations disponibles pour créer une pièce pour cela (et elles sont manquantes dans la demande initiale.) Il ne semble pas y avoir d’informations de connexion disponibles sur le Web, ce qui rend impossible la création d’une pièce. Quant à la LED, même si de nouvelles pièces pourraient être fabriquées pour d’autres couleurs, cela n’en vaut pas la peine. Les autres couleurs sont identiques à l’exception de la couleur et la couleur ne vaut pas la peine de créer une nouvelle pièce.

Sa peut aidé ?

No. I saw these web pages but they give no indication of what the connectors do or what they are called which is needed to make a part.

they refer to communications as being one of the connectors but with no information that I can see about what pins do what. However as it is easy enough to make more LED parts here are red green and yellow LED modules

10mm-light-emitting-module-green.fzpz (7.0 KB)

10mm-light-emitting-module-red.fzpz (7.0 KB)

10mm-light-emitting-module-yellow.fzpz (7.0 KB)

Peter

Voila ce que j’ai trouvé pour le 4 pins je ne sais pas

carte1

OK from this I should be able to make a part.

edit:

This part should do what you want.

JSY-MK-194T.fzpz (6.0 KB)

Peter

Super merci pour le travaille, il manque juste le tore