Re-Installing Fritzing on new Operating system

I bought Fritzing for 8 Euros but I want to re-install Windows and I don’t know if I will be able to download Fritzing again without having to pay for it.

Copy the Fritzing download file to external media (such as a thumbdrive) reinstall windows then copy the install file back to Windows and run the Fritzing installer to reinstall Fritzing on the new Windows implementation.

Peter

I have paid for the download but I cannot download another copy after my HD crash. Plz advice how i can download a copy fo the 0.9.9. Cannot even copy the download file… without paying. plz help

I suspect (but don’t know for sure) that your 9.9 download link is more than a year old and is no longer valid. I suspect you executed the link to the installer (which will install Fritzing) but should have downloaded the installer to the local file system, which would allow you to run the installer from your local machine to reinstall Fritzing. At this point I expect your best bet is to pay the donation and download the installer (as opposed to just running it) for 1.0. There are many important bug fixes in 0.9.10 and 1.0.

Peter