RCWL-0516 Not Available

Hi there, I am new here and would really appreciate your help!
Can you please guide me on how to find an RCWL-0516 Microwave Sensor and an MQ2 Gas Sensor? I need them for a schematic I’ve been working on recently.
Thank you!

google is your friend. A google search of the form “fritzing part RCWL-0516 Microwave Sensor”

turns up this previous post with the answer (as will a similar search in the forum search bar, but the google search will find more parts in general.)

A similar search for the gas sensor will turn up a bunch of them (it may even be in core parts!)

Peter

Hi Peter! Thank you for your response.
I did check out the links you sent in that post but none of them are working for me. The download fails :frowning:

I also tried looking for both on Google but I didn’t come across either of them.
Really? I had a look at the preinstalled gas sensors, they have completely different designs and pins to the MQ2 I’m planning to use.

Please help me find the right parts and thank you for your time.

The bottom link in the listed post works fine (as noted in that post the first link is now broken.)

https://omnigatherum.ca/wp/?p=627

If the available MQ parts don’t match what you want then you need to provide a web site to the exact part you want.

Peter

Thank you so much.
I just managed to find an MQ2 Sensor as well, have a great day!