PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Library

Hi everyone, I’m looking for this PWM DC Motor Speed Controller library, but so far I haven’t found any on the internet and on this forum. Does somebody have the links or the file? Thank you for your kind help.

We would need a web site for the part you want (preferably with a mechanical drawing for size and connections), there isn’t enough information here to do anything useful.

Peter

So far it has been difficult for me to find the mechanical drawings, but probably I can give some basic specifications. Hopefully, this will help
AZDelivery Motor Speed ​​Controller PWM Module DC Motor Speed Switch including E-Book! : Amazon.co.uk: Business, Industry & Science
Jual [CNC] VARIABLE PWM MOTOR SPEED LED DIMMER CONTROLLER DC 3A 6V-28V 5A D - Kota Bandung - CNC STORE BANDUNG | Tokopedia

Here’s one more link that shows better details:
China PWM DC 6V 12V 24V 28V 3A Motor Speed Control Switch Controller - China Switch Controller, Speed Control Switch (made-in-china.com)

This part should do what you want. I used the first data sheet as the model assuming you have the AZ Delivery version. Pcb has a 4 position 0.1in header which would need to connect via wires to the terminal blocks on the module and the outline of the board and the mounting holes (in case you want to mount it on a pcb!) The mounting holes will not be drilled (they are only in silkscreen) so if you want the mounting holes you need to drag a hole (from core parts in the pcb section) over the hole in silkscreen and set the correct size. That is because you have to change the part to remove the holes if you don’t want them if they are set to be drilled.

PWM-DC-Motor-Speed-Controller.fzpz (13.6 KB)

Peter

Wow, this is exactly what I’m looking for. Works like a charm. Thank you Peter!