PCB Production Doubt

Hello Guys:

Thanks everyone for your help and hard effords.
@vanepp Imported the gerber files in gerv (gerver viewer) and executed a second error control and no bugs were found on the PCB, so I think that will actually work as intended (Or at least it will be possible to make de PCB).

I’m Having a new trouble with the 2.1Jack connectors, for any reasons that I cannot find why I have some ratsnest bridging both connectors in PCB and Breadboard View.

Can you please explain me why I have this problem???

Thanks!!!
heimdallRunes.fzz (117.1 KB)

Edit: I Just restarted Fritzing and the ratsnest dissapeared :S Am I crazy or that thing is bugged sometimes??

You can’t “T” connect wires in BB view, they are fake connections that don’t work. Hence the rat’s are needed to show real connections. It’s covered in the tutorial vids above.

There are definitely bugs. And not enough people (and time) to work on them. A ratsnest line (that does not really exist) that later vanishes is minor. Often just moving the part or wire that it looks like it is connected to will clean it up. Or turn off ratsnest in the view menu, and turn it back on.

As @Old_Grey said you can only connect pins in breadboard and so some of your pins appear connected but aren’t. The message at the bottom “16 of 22 nets routed” is the clue (outlined in blue in the image below)

original:

delete the selected wire and we see two wires with no connection

delete those two wires and select a ratsnest line near to the pin to get the connection I want to route and route it correctly. Repeat for the other two rats nest lines to complete routing the blue wire connection.

When that is done, the routed / unrouted net counts change by one and the associated rats nest lines go away.

repeating that for all the rest of the rats nest lines corrects the problem and produces routing complete and no extra rats nest lines. Note it isn’t always this easy, it is possible (although so far not reproducable) to corrupt the routing data base in which case you need to delete all traces in all views and reroute the board. The best practice is to do all the routing in a single view and then route the rats nest lines in the other 2 views.

Peter

A minor variation of peter’s routing is a bit messier, but shows much more clearly that the wires are only attacting to connectors (pins).

Changing the order that the RJ45 jacks appear can simplify the data line connections.

More moving of parts and routing of the wires gets to

Notice in that, that the wires can be curved, instead of only using sharp corners. That was done to keep the general layout close to the original, but reduce the cases where wires are crossing. Here is the sketch file that matches the above.

heimdallRunes_3.fzz (119.2 KB)