PCB connections completely incorrect

Steps I took that resulted in the problem:

Created breadboard projects, router parts on schematic view. PCB view shows connections between parts, that are not electrically connected. It also misses connections that are present on other views.
Example:
“I2C” header has 4 pins: 3V3 (pin1), GND (pin2), SDA (pin3), SCL (pin4). SDA and SCL are only and directly connected to Wemos pin D1 and D2. You can see that on BB view and schematic view all is completely correct there. On PCB view pin 2 and 3are connected together, to ground and to pin D2.
I think I might have messed something on schematic view

What I expected should have happened instead:

Correct connections on PCB view.

My version of Fritzing and my operating system:

Mac OS X 10.11.6, Fritzing 0.9.3

Please also attach any files that help explaining this problem
My design
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/516430/other/tmp/EnviroMonitor.fzz

I think this is more operator error than a bug. For starters in schematic R2 is short circuited by the wire running through it which shorts the fet gate to the drain which is neither intended nor correct. Delete that wire and you see that it should connect only to the gate and resistor not the drain as well. That connection will reflect in to both pcb and breadboard views and cause problems… In PCB view the rats nest view (before routing) connects straight line and can cause the optical illusion of connections where there in fact aren’t any. Try manually routing the board before deciding there are shorts as some that appear to be shorts are in probably just rats nest routing fooling you. On a non Fritzing note, I see that the i2c connector is fed with 3.3V implying that the device connected is 3.3V, are the output pins of the Wemos 3.3V or 5V (I see it has both voltages)? If the outputs are in fact 5V you may need a level translator between 5V and 3.3 if the i2c device is indeed 3.3v.

If you move R2 in the SCH and PCB it isn’t shorted.

This is a kind of artifacting that I have seen before, ie extra ratsnests in PCB. I usually just delete that ratsnest and don’t worry about it - you have to move the part before it refreshes -, but I think it is a bug.

Didn’t know you could change the colour of a wire in SCH view, I guess you learn something new everyday.