Working on development was particularly frustrating today, so here is a part (unlike development I can successfully make parts .) I think the original Yun may be broken, it appears to have a lot more buses than are needed in this version. Schematic matches the layout of breadboard because I find that layout more useful when debugging. Feel free to comment if you don’t like it, because my long term goal is to fix up all the parts in core moving to this schematic format (assuming there isn’t opposition.) The new one is on the left and the original (like the rest of the arduinos) on the right.
replace with one without a typo in the label …
I find it easier when schematic matches the layout of breadboard. For most EDA packages there isn’t a breadboard view so it doesn’t matter, but here we have breadboard view and I find this much better. And the new part. As usual the mounting holes in pcb aren’t drilled they are only on silkscreen. If you want holes you need to drag in a hole and place it over the hole in silkscreen to get it drilled.
Edit: second try, correct the ICSP SCK label as well as the typo …
edit: and a part without the typo in the schematic label (and again with one the has the ICSP SCK label in the correct place …)
Arduino-YunV2.fzpz (31.1 KB)