Part Request | Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto

Hello! I just found fritzing, and I’m currently starting a project using the Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto. I looked around and found a few different Feather related parts, but not this simple one. I read in another thread that making parts is kinda tricky and not well documented so I’m a bit intimidated to start as I’m still a beginner even for putting together circuits with microprocessors. Here’s the webpage with all of the info if anyone is interested!

google (and adafruit) are your friend. A google search for “fritzing part Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto” indicates that it is in the adafruit fritzing repository on github here (which I already knew having need a feather outline for a feather compatible board some time back):

https://github.c om/adafruit/Fritzing-Library/blob/master/parts/Adafruit%20Feather%20M0%20Basic%20Proto.fzpz

If you download the fzpz file then load it in to Fritzing using file->open Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto.fzpz the part should load in to your mine parts bin ready for use. Note that not all (even some of the adafruit one) parts you download work correctly. If you hit one that doesn’t post the url of the part here and one of us will likely fix it up for you (the fzpz contains the source code to the part).

Peter

Thanks for your patient reply! This is stupid but I didn’t know fritzing was a technical term. Hopefully it works, I’ll test with some basic programs :slight_smile:

it isn’t so much a technical term, as one google recognizes to filter searches. That particular search will usually find a fritzing part if someone has made and posted one. Usually that adafruit parts are good quality, but I have run across a couple that had problems. Random parts run from close to perfect to basically unusable, but at least provide a base (maybe :slight_smile: ) for making your own.

Peter