Nrf24l01Adapter parts help please!

Strange, I’ll try again tomorrow and let you know, thanks again

Please post a screen shot of the error message (or the failure if there isn’t an error message) so I can see what may be going wrong.

Peter

hello,
I tried to import the NRF24L01-BOv2.0-fixed.fzpz file again, it appears fine in MINE. If I move it to “Schematic View” and create a circuit, the component does not appear in “printed circuit”…

That is because that version doesn’t have pcb view. If you want pcb you need to use this one:

NRF24L01-BO-with-pcb.fzpz

which is a post or 2 below the first one (someone else wanted pcb view.)

edit:

Although I’m not entirely sure the pcb version will work. You would need to remove the headers in order to be able to solder it to the pcb.

Peter

thanks for answer but the file NRF24L01-BO-with-pcb.fzpz is not the good one.

it’s not with extern antenna :

svg.breadboard.NRF24L01-BO-with-pcb_1_breadboard

i want this one :slight_smile:
aaaaa

This part should do what you want.

edit:

replace with an updated pcb view.

NRF24L01-BOv2.0-with-pcb.fzpz (25.2 KB)

Peter

Hello !!

Perfect !!! :wink:

Thanks a lot !!

hi!! Damn, a little problem, in “printed circuit” we don’t see the entire module, we only see the adapter…

Thanks again

The adapter is all that appears on the pcb. The Nrf24l01 plugs in to the adapter and doesn’t appear in pcb. As noted you would need to unsolder the headers on the adapter to mount it on the pcb so I don’t think this is too useful.

Peter

thanks very much, i really need to see the NRF24l01 in “printed circuit” to place the component on the PCB…
Can you modify to see the adaptater and the NRF24l01 and screwnof antenna too together on PCB to see how to place it on?

thanks a lot