nRF24L01+ Transceiver

Hello,

here the nRF24L01+ part using in the MySensor Projekt.nRF24L01 .fzpz (8.0 KB)

You are missing your copper1 layer (no copper on top) in the pcb.svg. copper1 and copper0 are embedded layers.

<g id="copper1"> <g id="copper0"> <g> <circle... etc... /> </g> </g>

-or-

<g id="copper0"> <g id="copper1"> <g> <circle... etc... /> </g> </g>

If the copper- 1 needed , This is a module with male pin headers.
Interesting is the femal pin header on the main pcb .

regards
Thomas

copper1 and copper0 have nothing to do with male and female headers. copper1 and copper0 are the copper layers of a two sided pcb board… copper1 is the top of the board and copper0 is the bottom of the board. Through holes have rings (connectors pins) on top and bottom for your traces to connect to. With only copper0, you can only run a tract on the bottom of the pcb. For solder pads on the top side of the pcb, you only need copper1.

The primary reason for male and female pins is for the breadboard view, the breadboard has female pins (sockets), to plug directly into the breadboard it must have male pins.

Hello,

here is a new one.
is this correct?

nRF24L01 V4.fzpz (8.1 KB)

regards
Thomas

That’s better… but you lost your silkscreen. Now put your silkscreen layer back in. You could also draw some images of the little components on you icon and breadboard views… make it look like the real thing.

This may help: http://fritzing.org/fritzings-graphic-standards/

Hello,

i hope it is now free of errors.
But I have a question.
What size should the silkscreen have?

regards
Thomas
nRF24L01-V5.fzpz (8.5 KB)

The silkscreen us usually just the parameter, but often has other identifying marks…

The sizing of the silkscreen in PCB is critical because it tells you if parts will hit when you lay it out.

This was a tight fit so I needed accurate part sizing.