Missing ELV 58832 in fritzing

I haven’t had any problems so far, everything is fine… :+1: :slight_smile:
and many many thanks !
don’t forget calling your mother :wink: … it’s mother day right here in germany

hi peter,
me, again …
something doesn’t work right now :
if i plug the “MH-ET LIVE ESP32 DEVKIT1” middle over the left internal powerline, then i have two free lines on one and three free lines on the other side. That’s the way it should be and work.
BUT:
if i plug the “MH-ET LIVE ESP32 DEVKIT1” middle over the right internal powerline, then i only have two free lines on both sides. i think :
the powerlines of the elv borad are different from the generally others or
the right internal powerline is too small, but looks great …

so long
pc

Either I don’t understand what you are saying or I am doing this wrong somehow. It appears to me that there are two and three open spaces (the green lines in the image) on each side of the ESP32 unless this isn’t how you are arranging it (or not how the actual board, which I don’t have to compare to, is arranged!)

As noted something seems to be off about the power strip on the top so it is entirely possible that something is incorrect in the Fritzing part I just don’t know what.

Peter

yours is ok, but mine …

1. i opened a new file and delete the existing little breadboard.
  2. in the searchfield i placed “elv” => i did take the ELV 58832
  3. in the searchfield i placed “esp32” => i did take “MH-ET LIVE ESP32 …”
    result:
    attached image

You must be getting an older version of the part. You need to delete the current version of the elv58832 like this:

First right click on it in the mine parts bin, then click on remove part

click OK on the prompt that comes up, then exit Fritzing. On shutdown you need to not save the sketch (there is nothing in it)

but do save the mine parts bin (otherwise the delete will be lost!)

Then Fritzing shuts down. Restart Fritzing and verify the elv58832 is no longer in the mine parts bin (there is nothing in this mine parts bin! Yours may have other things which is fine as long as it doesn’t have a ELV58832!)

Now load the part from earlier in this thread and you should now have the working part.

Peter

yes, sir, it’s working now :slight_smile:

thank YOU !