Looking for TTGO WiFi Bluetooth Battery Module 18650 ESP32 0-96 inch OLED Development Tools part

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if any one already have created a TTGO WiFi Bluetooth Battery Module 18650 ESP32 0-96 inch OLED Development Tools part on Fritzing, if not is this possible to be created?

This is a reference link and some pictures:

Thank you all.

There didn’t appear to be one, but it is somewhat close to a couple I have already made for people so I adapted one of them. Note there doesn’t appear to be much information around so the placement is based on the jpg image of the board (and so may not be entirely correct, especially the position and size of the mounting holes, although they should be close.) As well, as is usual in Fritzing, the mounting holes are not drilled by default, if you want the mounting holes you need to drag a hole in from core parts/pcb/hole in to the sketch and set the size to match the mounting holes on the silkscreen.

ESP32-TTGO-WiFi-Bluetooth-Battery-Module.fzpz (37.3 KB)

As always, before ordering boards print out the pcb layer at 1:1 scale and check it against a real part (as I don’t have one!)

Peter

1 Like

Thank you Very Much Peter, this is more then I expect.