Looking for several libraries

Hi friends! I wonder if you have the following libraries listed below. I will use it for my thesis, thank you so much!

BW-4S-S30A BMS PROTECTION BOARD
PNEUMATIC NORMALLY CLOSED ELECTRIC SOLENOID VALVE
4S Li-ion Lifepo4 Ternary Lithium Battery Active Equalizer Balancer Energy Transfer Boa[micro]

ACTIVE BALANCER
images

There doesn’t appear to be a Fritzing part and there is not enough information available to make one. I only see this web site

which has no connection information (which is required to make a part.) There is a connection diagram for a different model on aliexpress.com but that isn’t useful. There also isn’t a part for the solenoid valve, but typing valve in to the forum search bar or a google search of the form “fritzing part solenoid valve” will turn up your options (which are basically a plastic valve which will be electrically identical.)

Peter

oww, that’s sad cause those are the only things I need. But thank you by the way mate for helping me.

It is fairly easy (at least for me :slight_smile: ) to make a part for the solenoid valve, and to use the BMS board you will need to figure out how to wire it. If you can provide that information, parts can be made. It is just that a quick google search didn’t turn up connection information on the BMS board.

Peter