Looking for part HLK-10M05 (Power module)

Hi Does anyone have a fritzing part for this or can point me in the right direction. From a google search I can find numerous formats (KiCad, Easy PC etc…) but not Fritzing.
This part is bigger than HLK-PM01/HKL-PM12 that comes with fritzing.
Thanks for reading

This should do what you want. It is advisable to print out the pcb footprint at 1:! scale and compare it to a real part before ordering boards.

edit: replaced the part with one with a corrected AC pin position. Note that there appear to be two versions of this part (this one and a new one that is shorter and thinner) so make sure the footprint matches the part you have!

HLK-10M05.fzpz (6.7 KB)

Peter

Hi Peter
Many thanks for this. One of the AC pins is slightly off. If you look at the pcb with the part longways and the two AC pins are on the left the top pin is off, all other pins are perfect.
Kind Regards
Barry

Looking at the svg this morning it appears to be entirely wrong. The module is both too long and too wide and none of the pins should be lining up. Don’t know what datasheet I found last night, but this one on the their site is very different from what the svg is.

https://www.hlktech.com/en/Product/Details/29

The module size should be 34mm by 17mm not 47mm by 28mm as the svg is and the pins are all off. I’ll correct it and see what happens.

Peter

Hi Peter

The module size that I have is 47mm by 28mm.
Kind Regards
Barry

That really is ugly! I apparently found this data sheet last night (and indeed one AC pin was misplaced according to it) but the current data sheet is for a part with a different size. I have replaced the part above with one corrected to match this datasheet and a warning for future users to check the footprint before using it!

Peter