Looking for LilyGO-T-SIM7000G

Hello,

could anybody help me with a small part? I would only need a minimal version of LilyGO-T-SIM7000G. Only the PINs would be enough to do a wiring diagram.

Github Link for more info and dimensions

Thank You!!!

Michael from Germany

I would start with two 16 row pin header and a png overlay from the board:

ttgo-t-sim7000g_v0.1.fzz (429.7 KB)

After wiring you can set the png in the front, so it will look a bit nicer and you can read the pin numbers.

Great!
That is working perfect for me.
Thank You!

Here is a complete part as well.

LILYGO-TTGO-T-SIM7000G.fzpz (44.3 KB)

Peter

Thank you for this part, Peter!

The battery connector on the back of the board goes through a different route than the Vbat pin on the front, with important differences for over- and under-voltage protection:

• What would be the best way to expose such hidden connections in Fritizing, please?

Like this:

where the pins appear in their real position on the back of the board. It was easier to just do it rather than try and explain how to do it. The bat pins don’t appear in pcb as there isn’t anything to attach them to I don’t think.

LILYGO-TTGO-T-SIM7000G-bat-breakout.fzpz (44.8 KB)

Peter

Wonderful, thank you once again!

Looking for a similar library for Lilygo T5 e-paper display. This is the smaller paper white display on the back of an ESP32 configuration. See attached. Does anyone know of a fritzing library for this? The display is working well for me but now it is time to integrate it into a project design.

The site for the display firmware and such.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

There doesn’t appear to be a Fritzing part for this and making one doesn’t look particularly easy.

breadboard would likely need to be the top image to get the connectors (otherwise they would appear in the screen. I suppose it may be possible to move the connectors to the edge of the screen, but it isn’t a simple part.

Peter

The T5 I have is the smaller 2.13", non-Raspberry version. It is an ESP32 design. But not quite the same as the ESP nodemcus, but similar. If it is too hard, that’s fine. It seems like it would be popular, but maybe not. I can work around not having it. THANKS!

LILYGO® T5 2.13inch E-Paper Development Board GDEM0213T5 DEPG0213BN GDEM0213B74 Display 2/4 Gray Level Screen Ultra-low Power (aliexpress.us)