Looking for a water level switch

Hi guys,
I am looking for a vertical water switch level like this, to place on a fritzing project.
( https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Water-Level-Switch-Liquid-Level-Sensor-Liquid-Plastic-Ball-Float-Better-US53-/201227869722 )
Someone knows where I can find it?



Try Amazon, I am using one for my basement pump that occasionally stick and the Blynk app that sends me a notification.

Tkanks steelgoose, I have already the sensor, I was trying to get the drawing to update my fritzing dwg, do you know how to get this dwg ?

Sorry, I guess you want the fritzing .fzpz part. I did a quick search and I don’t find one. You may need to improvise or draw on up.

In the sketch from https://github.com/vu2aeo/Fritzing (which shows up in a google search for "fritzing part water level sensor) this person used a pushbutton switch from core to represent the water sensor (since it is essentially a switch). If you want breadboard to be a bit more accurate you might start from one of the water flow sensors although they aren’t exactly like your device either.


Thanks for your support.