Looking for a usb Mini B connector non smd

Hi there, sorry to bother you with this simple issue, , but I am unable to find a normal 5Pin USB Mini B connector for non SMD. Just like this one here: https://www.reichelt.de/usb-einbaubuchse-b-mini-gew-printmontage-usb-bwm-p52001.html

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!

This should do what you want. Since I don’t have one, and thus did this from the data sheet you should print out the footprint at 1:1 scale and check both the pin positioning, hole sizes and the pin numbering match the real part before ordering boards. As well the slots for the mounting tabs are implemented by two 0.8mm holes, so it may be necessary to cut or file the slot wider (Fritzing and I understand most of the cheap board houses don’t do slots.)

USB-mini-b-tht.fzpz (7.3 KB)

Peter

Thank you very much! I will give it a shot. It will take some days to report back, if everything worked out. Don’t worry about the slots, I drill all my holen in 0.8 on my cnc and then widen the necessary ones with a drillpress by hand.

@vanepp I tired it and it works great! Just needed to bore out the holes for the mounting taps. Thank you very very much!