Looking for a horizontal water level switch

Hi, everyone!
I’m looking for a horizontal water switch level, like this, to use on a project.
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-14 at 18.06.43

There is a vertical one here (I don’t know of any others)


Oh, ok. I think this one will do. Thank you very much!

If you would rather have breadboard that looks more like the real unit you have, post a pointer to the website for the part and I can fairly easily change breadboard to match.