Leiterplatte chaotisch

Hallo,
ich nutze Fritzing zum ersten Mal.
Zur Zeit mache ich ein Eigen-Projekt. Es soll ein Schachcomputer gebaut werden,der unter Raspberry Pi4, 64 Reed-Switches, 64 LEDs als Matrix läuft.

Der Schaltplan ist fertig. Aber die Leiterplatte in Fritzing ist ein einziges Chaos. Da findet man ja nichts mehr. Wie sortiere ich es automatisch?

Ich habe einen kleinen Test gemacht mit dem folgenden Bild. Ist das Bild ok?

OK. I try to type in english.
i downloaded the MCP23017 from github to get it into Fritzing-library.
My picture shows the MCP23017 (U1) with 2 resistors.
I tried to connect the resistors to the Pins GPA0 and GPA1 for example.
When i set the wire as conductor track,Fritzing won’t connect the tracks to the Pins of MCP23017,only “into” the black housing in the middle of the picture. What that means?
When i connect one of the Pins of MCP23017 to the resistor,it is ok. But the picture shows 4 connections,but i need in this picture only 2 connections.
Is there a bug for this MCP23017?

That means the mcp23017 part you downloaded is misconfigured and thus broken
Try the corrected part in this .fzz file:

to get the part you need to load the .fzz file in to Fritzing and then right click “new part” in the temp parts bin and select export part to write the part as a .fzpz file to the file system That should give you the new part ready to be loaded in to Fritzing. As to your first question, you have to manually place the parts in pcb view there isn’t a way to automatically place them.

Peter

I often use translate.google.com to read translate to English. I used that for your first post, and got a reasonable result back. However, I also asked ChatGPT to translate it, and that looks to me much closer to what you probably intended. ChatGPT can get things wrong (hallucinate), but if your English is good enough to write this, reviewing ChatGPT’s translation seems to be a good way to go. I don’t know German, so can not verify correctness, but here is what ChatGPT says this is in German. It might be a lot better at German to English, than English to German.

ChatGPT (3.5), English to German
Ich benutze oft translate.google.com, um Übersetzungen ins Englische zu lesen. Ich habe das für Ihren ersten Beitrag verwendet und ein akzeptables Ergebnis erhalten. Allerdings habe ich auch ChatGPT gebeten, es zu übersetzen, und das scheint mir viel näher an dem zu sein, was Sie wahrscheinlich beabsichtigt haben. ChatGPT kann sich irren (Halluzinationen haben), aber wenn Ihr Englisch gut genug ist, um dies zu schreiben, scheint es sinnvoll zu sein, die Übersetzung von ChatGPT zu überprüfen. Ich kann kein Deutsch, also kann ich die Richtigkeit nicht überprüfen, aber hier ist, was ChatGPT sagt, dass dies auf Deutsch ist. Es könnte sein, dass es besser darin ist, vom Deutschen ins Englische zu übersetzen als vom Englischen ins Deutsche.

Hello,
thanks for your answer!
I found a new,better part from MCP23017.
How do i know,which part is better from github?

In Fritzing,when i duplicate parts on circuit diagram,then on circuit board the parts are chaotic placed. so i have problem to sort by the parts.

I show you a picture,where for example on a pin,there shall be two holes for soldering part-endings in a row(these holes are connected each other. How to make the curcuit on the curcuit board?
Picture_1

on picture 2, i want connect all resistors in a row.
Picture_2
is this picture correct?

You need to look at parts loaded from the net and make sure they work correctly and if they don’t, either fix them or find a better one (in this case by reading further down the post to find the corrected part.)

You need to move the parts in pcb view to where you want them (or where they make the most sense to be.) By default they are placed randomly because Fritzing doesn’t know where to place them and depends on you to move them to where you want them.

Pictures aren’t particularly useful. You are better to upload the sketch (the .fzz file, upload is 7th icon from the left in the reply menu.) The rats nest lines (the dotted lines) indicate there is a connection in another view that isn’t routed in pcb. With the sketch we could point out where the error is, without it we can only guess because we can’t see the other two views. Connections made in breadboard or schematic view will reflect in to the other two views as rats nest lines.

Peter

I would guess that many of those dotted rats nest lines are because resistors do NOT have any natural polarity. HOWEVER, once a resistor is connected to other parts in one view, the other views know which way around it was connected. A simple way to get some of what I see in those pictures, is to reverse the connections in PCB view after wiring up in Breadboard view. That make Fritzing think that there is supposed to be a trace to the other end. The ‘fix’ would be to remove the traces, rotate the resistors 180 degrees, then reconnect them.

As @vanepp says, having access to the fzz sketch file removes a lot of guessing from the answer.

@vanepp,
yes the pictures are not very usefull,because,i want one more “hole” to connect a pin of a IC, a resistor and a Reed switch. i show you a complete picture,but the curcuit is not full ready,but most of it.
Schachcomputer_3.fzz (165.0 KB)

You can see the curcuit diagram which ICs are connected with resistor and reed switches…
so i asked you, if the pcb picture correct?

At a quick look it appears to be fine. The rats nest lines are because connections in another view are not yet routed. The initial sketch looks like this:

with the unrouted rats nest lines taking the shortest path to their connection point (and thus overlaying current traces which appears odd but is normal.) Routing the conflicting traces and moving them indicates the routed connections are operating correctly.

after routing and moving the ratsnest lines we see the expected connections (circled in green) are as expected once the rats nest lines are out of the way. It looks like your connections are correct, just the rats nest lines taking the shortest route to their destination is making things appear wrong when they are not.

Peter