Led dot matrix display fritzing file

Please help me get this 8x8 led dot matrix display fritzing file!

It doesn’t look like there is one (this looks more like an edited with paint or similar program image than a Fritzing part.) There isn’t any parts for the FC-16 which this appears to be. I’ll see if I can find enough information to make a part for the FC-16, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of information (such as size and position of connectors.)

Peter

OK here are two parts (because there are two common types of this module), first a single version (which technically they both are)

fc-16-single.fzpz (5.7 KB)

which looks like this:

On the real part the display goes to the edge of the connectors, but I chose to leave the connectors visible.Then the part you actually asked for which is 4 of these connected together:

fc-16-4pos.fzpz (11.2 KB)

and is in fact 4 copies of the first one in a single part. Technically you need to connect wires on the 3 middle sets of connectors (done with jumpers in real life it appears) but you can drive each board from a different CPU if you want by disconnecting the jumpers so you can in this part as well. This one looks like this:

As usual mounting holes are only on silkscreen and you need to drag a hole over them in the sketch to actually drill the mounting holes.

Peter

Did this

4x Matrix LED 8x8 with MAX7219

4x Matrix LED 8x8 with MAX7219.fzpz (49.4 KB)