IR Relay 12V with remote control

Hey everyone! I need some help finding the fritzing file for a relay module with an ir receiver included.
It looks like this:

Thanks!

I expect there isn’t a part. A google search for "relay module with an ir receiver " followed by a look at the images doesn’t turn up this particular module so we would need a web site for the module to make a part.

Peter

Peter, I was hoping someone here could help me with this module. I was given it at school in order to make it work in a project, but I’m having such a hard time finding code that works with it and now finding the fritzing file to make the blueprint/map (sorry, english is not my first language). I’ve found some websites that sell this kind of module with the remote control included, but there´s no information available about it (only that it works with 12V, and the model: IR05). Maybe something in this paragraph helps you find something, I really hope it does.
Anyways, thanks for answering my previous question and trying to help me!
Emilia :slight_smile:

OK, I think I have enough information to make you a part for this. On this site

there is this image

and dimensions for the board which is enough to make a part. I’m assuming that 12V DC comes in on the 2 pin header and drives both the IR receiver and the relay. Then the IR receiver switches the relay on or off and causes the relay to switch. I should have a part for this fairly soon as I have a similar (without the IR receiver) module already.

Peter

OK this part should do what you want.

ir05-IR-controlled-relay.fzpz (11.8 KB)

It doesn’t need any drivers, just 12V on the power leads and then the IR remote will turn the relay on and off.

Peter

2 Likes

Thanks so much Peter! You’ve been really helpful!